skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
R I P T Z
Monday, April 5, 2010
Winter is nearing us soon...
So we've decided to have a 25% off Clearance sale on our Summer stock. All sizes and styles available so get in quick. Just drop us an email to
riptz@live.com.au
with the size, style and colour you'd like!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(5)
R I P T Z W I N T E R 2 0 1 0
George Humphreys- roll (ben loaring photo)Cam Hut...
George Humphreys Above: Ben Loaring Photo On Satu...
Winter is nearing us soon...So we've decided to ha...
We have joined the band wagon and made ourselves ...
About Me
Riptz Clothing
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment